Beatles at the Ridge Festival
Saturday, September 16, 2023
Vendor Information & Registration
All booths will be 10x10s and $50.00 per space
THIS IS NOT FOOD VENDOR SIGN UP. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for food vendor inquiries.
- The festival will begin at 10:00 a.m. and conclude at 10:00 p.m.. Rain or Shine. Festival expenses are the same regardless of weather. We will not provide refunds.
- Booths need to be set up by 9:30 a.m. Vehicles MUST be off site by 9:00 a.m.
- Water and Ice are not available to vendors.
- Tents, tables, and chairs are not furnished. You will need to bring your own.
- Beatles at the Ridge festival offers no guarantees for sales
- Vendors are solely responsible for complying with Beatles at the Ridge regulations and city and state tax regulations.
- We will not permit non-food vendors to give out free food products during the event. Small, individually wrapped candies are allowed for booth giveaways. Simply put, food vendors pay more for booth rental than all other booths and it is not fair to the food vendors for others to give away food.
- Dogs MUST be on leashes and NO bicycles, ATV’s or golf carts are allowed in festival area.
Sponsorship Information & Sign-up
View full sponsorship package details to learn more.
Stage – $10,000
Includes all of the Diamond sponsorship benefits plus the following:
- Extra large full-color logo on banner at festival (instead of larger full-color logo)
- Name and logo on backdrop banner of stage
Diamond – $5,000
Includes all of the Platinum sponsorship benefits plus the following:
- Larger full-color logo on banner at festival (instead of large full-color logo)
- Four passes to VIP / Green room
- Large banner with your logo displayed on library
Platinum – $1,000
Includes all of the Gold sponsorship benefits plus the following:
- Large full-color logo on banner at festival (instead of small full-color logo)
- Two passes to VIP / Green room
Gold – $500
Includes all of the Silver sponsorship benefits plus the following:
- Name on banner at festival
- Recognition on stage by MC throughout festival
- Small full-color logo on banner at festival
Silver – $250
Includes all of the Bronze sponsorship benefits plus the following:
- Full-color logo on website with link to sponsor’s website
Bronze – $100
Includes the following:
- Newspaper recognition after festival
- Business name listed on Website
- Facebook / Social Media recognition
Car Show Information & Registration
2023 Festival Sponsors
You're Invited to Become a Member of the Lawrence County Chamber
BECAUSE – You are a a citizen doing business in this county and sharing in its prosperity. The obligations of business citizenship challenge every person and institution to subscribe actively to the advancement of the community of which they are a part.
BECAUSE – You prosper as our county prospers. By helping to build a thriving community your investment is strengthened and your opportunities are broadened. You have a personal interest in these objectives.
BECAUSE – Progress and prosperity depend on the development of a sound economic and social structure. These result from vigilant aggressiveness and a continuing program of activities designed to cultivate opportunities and capitalize advantages.
BECAUSE – The support of all business and professional men and women is necessary to bring about the economic improvement of our county and the civic and business development demanded by our modern standards of living.
BECAUSE – These goals can be reached only by united effort through an organization equipped to study and conduct a sound program of community progress.
BECAUSE – The Chamber of Commerce is the only organization consistently and exclusively engaged promoting the civic and economic development of YOUR community in Lawrence County. The Chamber is the only organization whose sole business is the business of business.