Friday, September 19, 2014
Beatles Symposium – displays start at 2 p.m. (and all day Saturday)
Featuring art and private collection displays, seminars, multi-media presentations, including meet-and-greet and autograph signing sessions.
Authors – Jude Southerland Kessler, Kenneth Womack, Chuck Gunderson, Kit O’Toole, Lanea Stagg, and Anthony Robustelli.
Artists – Enoch Doyle Jeter, Ken Orth, and Rande Kessler.
ATTENTION TEACHERS. Continuing Education Units (CEUs) will be issued by Black River Technical College.
Check the specific times and details and bring your family for an entertaining and educational experience.
First National Bank’s Beatles Park Stage kicks off at 6 p.m.
- Deadwood Groove
- Jeffrey & The Pacemakers – “Selected to perform at the FedEx Forum in Memphis, prior to Paul McCartney’s 2013 concert, this group will review the entire spectrum of 60’s era British Rock, including The Beatles”
Saturday, September 20, 2014
Vendors and displays open at 9 a.m.
First National Bank Beatles Park Stage starts at 9 a.m.
(Karate Exhibition, dancing, clogging, local entertainment and Nuttin-But-Talent contest)
Regions Bank’s Octopuses Garden for Kids opens at 9 a.m.
Featuring Danny Donuts and his “almost-magical” Yellow Submarine
(Kids karaoke, rides, parades-with free Sergeant Pepper colored musical instruments and lays, bubble machines, bounce-houses, slides, rides and plenty of fun)
Cavenaugh Chevrolet Dealers Rock n’ Roll Main Stage starts after 12 noon
- Emceed by Comedian Keith Terry
- Government Radio Factory
- Sonny Burgess and The Legendary Pacers – “Still producing that famous Sun Studio, Rock n’ Roll sound, this group continues to amaze audiences”
- RiverBilly – “Having been compared to the likes of Rascal Flatt’s, Lady A. and Keith Urban, this group is catching the attention of the nation. There’s no smoke and mirrors with this band … it’s pure country rock!”
- Liverpool Legends – “Handpicked by the late George Harrison’s sister Louise, this award winning band will deliver the most realistic Beatles experience seen anywhere, in any country. They’re pure Beatles!